UKC

Climbing Depot Nottingham

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Dane14 14 Jul 2012
I know there was a thread on this a bit back but its now archived.

Understand they now have planning.

Anyone know anymore? When it's expected to open etc.
 winhill 14 Jul 2012
In reply to Dane14:

Dunno, I friended them on facebook cos someone said you could get updates and photos but there doesn't seem to be anything on there. Plus there is an unanswered question about progress from over a week ago.
Dane14 16 Jul 2012
In reply to Dane14:

Spoke to a friend over the weekend who had driven passed and said it looked like work had started.

Depot Climbing 16 Jul 2012
Work is well underway.

We have to be a bit careful with pictures on facebook during construction for a number of reasons. Anyway, most of the boring stuff needed to be taken care of first and now we have all the bathrooms, reception and shop area in place. The wall build has just started and we expect this to take about 10 weeks as the building is huge and some of the features are very complex to build.
We would have loved to have got this project moving much earlier but we had to make sure that we secured sufficient parking for our customers and this took a little longer than expected. Anyway its all guns blazing now and we hope to be open in September. We will now begin to update our facebook page as we progress.

Thanks to all those who supported our planning application.
Dane14 16 Jul 2012
In reply to Dane14:

Awesome news. Thanks for the reply.
 Ippy 16 Jul 2012
Looking forward to it. It will mostly likely become my new home. I cant be bothered with the drive up to the works in Sheffield any more and all of my friends agree with me too! The opening can't come soon enough for us

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...