/ Mountain Boots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Joel Perkin - on 16 Jul 2012
Hi there, I'm looking to get myself a pair of Mountain boots, because I tired of wrecking cheaper walking boots and want something more up to the job. I need a pair of boots which are comfortable, waterproof and durable. I need them for, scrambling up to vdiff, and walking. I think ideally I'd want a pair of B1's possibly B2 and leather for durability. However it seems that alot of boots are made of synthetic.. what are these like? Any recommendations?
Pritchard - on 16 Jul 2012
In reply to Joel Perkin:

I use Altberg Malastangs. Scraps SL and Asolo Powermatic (the one with the rand), mammut also do a full leather B1 with a rand (I forget the name) are all worth a look. At the end of the day, get ones that fit (hence why I got the malastang in extra wide, would of ideally had a rand, but none with a rand fit me).

Happy shopping

Craig.
mattc - on 17 Jul 2012
In reply to Joel Perkin: Scarpa manta. Do u want them for summer or winter?? Scarpa cristello or la sportiva trango range
ads.ukclimbing.com
frano81 - on 17 Jul 2012
In reply to Joel Perkin: ive got a pair of scarpa mantas, there brilliant for walking all year, and i also do some winter climbing in them

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.