UKC

Climb App Now Available to Download FREE

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Climb Magazine 17 Jul 2012
premier post photo
Get the edge.

Climb Magazine is now available to download as a digital edition with additional unique content, ready to read whenever you want, wherever you want on your iPad or iPhone!

Download the Climb app for free via Apple Newsstand, and there, you will able to purchase both single issues and subscriptions.

Every month your new edition will be ready to download on launch day and permanently stored in your own magazine library forever.

Please be aware this is currently available for use on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

Get hold of it now!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/climb-magazine/id537987175?ls=1&mt=8

August issue available now!

Featuring

Leo Houlding telling his story of his first ascent of 'The Yopo Wall'

An interview with Shauna Coxsey, Britain's leading female competition climber

Ed Douglas reporting on what's been going on this year on the world's highest mountain

Also featuring video footage from award winning film maker Alastair Lee, training tips from Neil Gresham and an introduction to Climb from Ian Parnell

September issue out 9th August 2012

Ian Parnell 18 Jul 2012
In reply to Climb Magazine: On the free app as well as purchasing the latest issue (the first proper digital edition with numerous extras) or subscriptions you can get a free download of the May edition for the next few weeks.
 Fredt 23 Jul 2012
In reply to Climb Magazine:

What would make it really useful would be the option to purchase back issues I've missed, rather than just the latest.
Climb Magazine 23 Jul 2012
In reply to Fredt: There are actually a few back issues currently available in the store now. As we launched with the August issue, we decided to make the May, June & July editions available as back issues as well. In addition, to celebrate the launch you can download the May issue free until the 9th August!
More back issues will be added very soon, so remember to check back or sign up to our push notifications to be alerted when new issues have been added.
We'd be happy to hear what you think, so feel free to give us your feedback.
 Fredt 24 Jul 2012

Sorry, still can't see how to obtain the July issue.
Climb Magazine 25 Jul 2012
In reply to Fredt:

I've just double checked this end and I can definitely see all the back issues using both the iPad and an iPhone. So, here are the steps I followed to display the available issues.

Download the Climb App from Apple Newsstand
Open the App
At the bottom screen is a ‘Buy’ button with a small shopping trolley above it. Click on this.
All the available issues and subscription options will be shown on here.
Purchase the Issue you want by clicking the ‘Buy £2.99’ button above the issue name and follow the on screen instructions from there. (N.B. Issues you have already purchased will not have a ‘Buy £2.99’ button but a ‘Read’ button instead)
Once the issue has downloaded click on the ‘library’ button at the bottom of the screen (next to the ‘Buy’ button) and your purchase will be kept in there for you to read

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on, obviously I'm keen to make sure you can access the issue you want.

Karen.
 Fredt 25 Jul 2012

OK, many thanks. The problem was that I'd downloaded the free May issue. when I opened it all I saw was that issue. I eventually spotted the 'back' button to take me back to app home page, where the other issues were available.
Many thanks.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...