The BMC is planning its annual hill walking and scrambling photo shoot. Every year we need a stack of fresh images representing our membership to use in BMC publications, on the website and in Summit magazine.
We’re looking for four people to be volunteer models for a day. In return for your time you’ll get to keep all the clothes you model. That generally means waterproof trousers, shell jackets, fleeces, walking trousers, tops and t-shirts.
The shoot is planned to be held in early August and will last a full day – date to be confirmed depending on the weather.
You need to be:
- Over 18 (there is no upper age limit)
- Flexible enough to take a day off midweek at a few days notice
- Able to meet us either in Manchester to travel, or in the Lake District/North Wales (tbc).
- A competent hill walker and scrambler
- Happy to model as directed all day
- Happy to have your image in print and online for a year or two
How to apply
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer model please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your clothes size, contact details, location, a brief outline of your hill walking/scrambling experience and a recent photo. Please let us know if you are a BMC member.