UKC

NEWS: VIDEO: Grit E7 Second Ascent for Nathan Lee

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 27 Jul 2012
Nathan Lee on Highball That You Bastards! E7 6b, 5 kbAs reported in the UKC Top Ascents, Nathan Lee has made what is likely the first repeat of the Ben Tetler E7 Highball That You Bastards! at Kinder Northern Edges.

The route, a virtually unprotected hanging flake/ramp, is a superb looking line..

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=67296

Offwidth 28 Jul 2012
In reply to UKC News: Great vid and well done Nathan. Also shows that Kinder North deserves more attention as it hardly lacks stunning lines on good quality rock.
 biscuit 28 Jul 2012
In reply to UKC News:

Awesome watch, well done.

It always make me brick myself when people rush at the end of a hard route. He practically jumped on the top and i thought he was going to fall.
Roy 28 Jul 2012
In reply to UKC News:

Nice climb
Appalling music
 Fraser 28 Jul 2012
In reply to biscuit:
> (In reply to UKC News)
> He practically jumped on the top and i thought he was going to fall.

My thoughts exactly!

Calder 29 Jul 2012
In reply to Roy:
> (In reply to UKC News)
>
> Nice climb
> Appalling music

Nice vid.
Nice route name!
Good music.
 Wft 29 Jul 2012
In reply to Roy:

yes, abhorrent!
 Wee Davie 29 Jul 2012
In reply to UKC News:

Great route name! I didn't think he was in any danger of falling off. Not the best camera angle for tension.
 grubes 30 Jul 2012
In reply to UKC News: having stood under this route a couple of months ago and saying to my mate how the f*ck do you get up there? makes this even more impressive to me. The landing is grim. the holds looked none existant.

An amzing effort.
 J B Oughton 03 Aug 2012
In reply to UKC News: Great effort Nathan, looks awesome! Must be a good route if the climbing is as good as the name.
In reply to UKC News: At last! Young Ben will be pleased that someone has finally had the gumption to explore and enjoy the Northern Edges. If you think this is good, you should have a look at some of the LGPs up there (details in the new guide).

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...