Quick question was supposed to do the cullin ridge this weekend but weather looks iffy and will decide when im up there. Can anybody recommend a back up plan we will be based in aviemore.
Ideally want a long route something with an alpine feel with a grade no greater than v diff / severe. I know Glen Coe and Lochaber fairly well but would prefer to stay east .
Many thanks in advance
... not showing 10 replies to this topic ... Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free. If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]
Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.