/ Cheap 35mm film

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
CacCarnBeag - on 23 Aug 2012
Does anybody have any out o date/nearly out of date 35mm film, around 50-200 ISO, that they would be willing to sell for cheap?

Cheers

Fin
In reply to Fin_C: If not, where can I get it cheap?
Fitzy - on 23 Aug 2012
In reply to Fin_C: Picked up some iso 200 kodak (24 exp) and agfa (36 exp) from poundland the other day - 1 each. Alternativley, have seen asda selling 3 rolls of film for about 6

hope this helps
Blue Straggler - on 23 Aug 2012
In reply to Fin_C:

I do. I am about to go to sleep though, so more detail in the morning.
In reply to Fin_C:

A friend sent me about 7 rolls the other day, all a few years old, all ISO 200 I think, all "free films" that they got when processing at Jessops, Truprint etc. Mostly 24-exposures. I will probably shoot on two of them and maybe keep a couple as "mechanical test rolls" to check that old cameras can still wind on and rewind correctly. I am happy to send 2 or 3 of the remainder on to you if you like, but it is all "generic" stuff branded Colorprint or Truprint etc. This usually means it is the most bog-standard cheap Fuji ASA200 stuff and to be honest you may be better off trying your local Poundland or Morrison's (I recently bought a 3-pack of generic Fuji 200 24-exp there for 2.99, not sure if it was a pricing error or what)
Let me know though!
PS I will send you them for free as long as you think you'll use them! For karma points just drop a couple of quid into your local mountain rescue collection pot.
In reply to Blue Straggler: Cool, i've emailed you.

Fitzy, cheers for the advice, I'll be sure to check Poundland, I wasn't aware they had film!

Thanks everyone!
In reply to Fin_C:

Email has not arrived yet...
diablo - on 31 Aug 2012
In reply to Fin_C:

yes, have a few odds and ends.

why out of date stock ? If i may ask ?
ads.ukclimbing.com
Hannes on 31 Aug 2012
In reply to Fin_C: try fleabay

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.