UKC

Trips over christmas

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Ks85 27 Aug 2012
Over Christmas me and the wife are planning to take a week holiday.

We have minimal winter experience so were hoping to find a trip with guides where we have the opportunity to bag a few peaks and also gain more experience of winter climbing/walking and associated skills. We are both relatively fit and do a lot of outdoors activities like caving and climbing.

I had the atlas mountains in mind but am open to suggestions or recommendations about certain companies/guides to travel with and also if there are any alternative recommendations in terms of location for a trip of this nature. Thankyou!

Karim
Jim Crow 01 Sep 2012
In reply to Ks85:

Try;

http://www.tracks-and-trails.com/

Very personal service and a small outfit that will usually discuss and tailor options and trips for their clients.

pass and peak 02 Sep 2012
In reply to Ks85:
Karim
You mentioned the Atlas mountains, at the moment I'm in the process of putting together a trip to the summit of Mt Toubkal between 27/12and 02/13. Yes its a comertial trip but on a cost only basis as its a private introductory offer.I Was there this summer and as very impressed with the local service. I shall accompany/lead the trip so don't worry about been left in the lurch, some Scottish or other winter experience on your part would be preferable to get the most out of trip, if you or anyone else is interested send me a mail and I'll sent you the details.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...