Starting Out forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Climbing two days in a row?

geebus - on 28 Aug 2012
I know it's generally accepted that it's worth leaving it a bit - I was going to try and make sure it's no more than 3 times a week.
I've been (indoor) bouldering every other day for 8 days now, but two days ago it was a quickish session (an hour and a half) and today while it was a smidge over two hours, I had a couple of friends with me, one of which was pretty 'new' to it all, so ended up having to spend a fair bit of time sorting her out.

So, reckon there will be any problem going tomorrow if I get the chance and try and focus on technique as I failed to do with this last one?
Not sure how the body 'recovers' in such situations; whether two short sessions are equivalent to one long one, or if it's better for a bit of recovery after any session regardless.

Normally wouldn't worry too much, but one of the reasons I first looked at climbing a few years ago was weak wrists, probably tendon issues.
... not showing 8 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums