UKC

New Climbing Hall, We need your help!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Spalland 29 Aug 2012
Myself and a friend/climbing partner are looking into the feasability of opening a new dedicated climbing facility in the South Essex area. Below is a questionnaire designed to gauge the level of interest and gather opinions from the wider climbing community. We're hoping this will help make our dream a reality. This survey is aimed at all climbers, not just those of the intended area or a particular climbing level.

We can't do this without the help and ideas of you guys, so please, if you can spare the time to fill in our short form, we would be truly grateful.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TMPY65L

We would like to thank-you in advance for your participation,

Regards

Glenn & Si
 Kevster 31 Aug 2012
In reply to Spalland:
Colchester would be a good location - transport links, a void of walls locally, university & garrison populations.

Good luck.
 bon 02 Sep 2012
In reply to Spalland: Have just done your survey... Good luck with your idea.
alanlgm 02 Sep 2012
In reply to Spalland:

I live in south essex and the more climbing centres local the better.

wasnt sure about the what level of climber are you question, as im not pro or semi pro so i guess that puts me as an intermediate.

maybe the question would be better as a a grade range you might be able to better analyse the data you get then.

just a thought

i look forward to climbing at your place in the future
 danimal 03 Sep 2012
In reply to alanlgm: a climbing wall in chelmsford would be got not a single one here even a bouldcring wall is good.
 Amy Kilpin 04 Sep 2012
In reply to Spalland:

Question: "What would you like to see in a climbing wall that you haven't seen yet?"

Answer: "Hot men"
 Howardw1968 05 Sep 2012
In reply to Spalland:

Have completed the survey for you think you need to expand the lessons thing to include type of lessons and what have/intended for instance in my case I put it in the q8 box as well as my super duper suggestion.

Classes at the moment - no

Have you taken clasees - yes
whagt type - begginner

Arfe you planning to take classes? - yes
what type - Lead climbing

etc.... as it could give you a good idea of what to put on
 sihills 05 Sep 2012
In reply to Amy Kilpin:
Question: "What would you like to see in a climbing wall that you haven't seen yet?"

Answer: "Hot women"

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...