ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Snow and Rock Harness Question

A Longleat Boulderer - on 07 Sep 2012
Hi all,

Basically: taking my girlfriend climbing tomorrow but only have one harness of my own at the moment. Decided to buy one from Snow and Rock online (Black Diamond Focus - small) for a total of £40 when you include postage. I ordered this on Monday and assumed it'd be delivered by today.

Today I received a tracking email from Snow and Rock letting me know the harness has only just been despatched. I have not been at home this week so had assumed it had already arrived!

Obviously I either sacrifice beautiful weather and don't go climbing or I nip out of my office this afternoon to the Snow and Rock down the road and buy a different harness (reason for online was that it was cheaper).

My question: if I do go and buy another harness, what are the chances Snow and Rock will refund me for the one that Iíve bought online if I take it back in the packaging it arrived in?

Secondly, if they wonít take it backÖ does anyone want the harness off me for £35?!

Thanks in advance!

Freddy
... not showing 13 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums