UKC

bouldering buddy needed for the works sheffield

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
kona1982 14 Sep 2012
hey everyone, my names richard, im 30 live in sheffield and boulder at the works, im looking to find some people to boulder with, im kinda ok slowly improving. anyone interested give me a shout
 PeterJuggler 14 Sep 2012
In reply to kona1982: You'd probably just be better off going there and talking to people who looks to be a similar level to you.
 Pete Dangerous 14 Sep 2012
In reply to PeterJuggler:
> (In reply to kona1982) You'd probably just be better off going there and talking to people who looks to be a similar level to you.

This exactly. The best thing about bouldering is you can go and do it when you like without needing a partner. Chat to the indigenous population. I usually try an "alright mate" or give a sly nod and then work up to a proper sentence. If it's a hot girl I pretend to be interested in technique and work up to post bouldering Phad Thai.

HTH
kona1982 14 Sep 2012
ye i go down to the works 2 or 3 times a week, sometimes on my own sometimes with someone i know, just trying to extend my circle a bit. Im the the worst person in the world for just talking to strangers so thought id give the forum atry.
thanks for getting back to me though guys.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...