/ ME Hardshell, Down Jacket and 2 ice screws.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
HantsTom - on 25 Sep 2012
premier post photo
Hi,

Selling a few more items as I no longer use them and need to buy more ski related items!

Mountain equipment Kongur MRT jacket in size Large - 130 Posted.

Awesome hard shell jacket, i've used it for about 10 days in harsh conditions, and a bit more skiing and as an every day coat occasionally if the weather was bad enough. The jacket speaks for itself, 3 layer gtx pro shell, was designed specifically for mountain rescue teams so is extremely tough and durable.

Mountain equipment lightline down jacket size Medium - 80 Posted.

Still a current jacket for ME and remains unchanged, 650 loft down fill, dwr coating. Super toasty jacket. Worn quite thoroughly but has been well maintained and being washed (properly) as i write this. The stuff sack has evaded me, I will try and find it but the price as is accounts for the fact it is missing.

Black Diamond Express Ice screw 16cm - 25 posted.

Purchased as part of a crevasse rescue kit, I think I stuck in some ice once to see how it worked then it just sat on my harness for about a week. Never taken a fall, not been sharpened since i purchased it but there would be no point.

Petzl Charlet Laser sonic Ice screw 13cm - 18 posted.

Had for much longer and used a fair few times in Scotland, never taken a fall. Good condition.

Prices are posted, payment by direct bank transfer or cash on collection.

Cheers!
In reply to HantsTom: Down jacket provisionally sold.
In reply to HantsTom: Crikey.. Both ice screws provisionally sold as well.
fernie - on 25 Sep 2012
In reply to HantsTom: hi mate, does this come up a bit small, as its a size larger than your down jacket, cheers.
HantsTom - on 26 Sep 2012
In reply to fernie: No not really, the down jacket was always a bit small for me in the length and the hard shell is perfect.

Normally have layering underneath the shell but not with the down jacket. If you normally wear a large then it would be fine. It doesn't come up particularly small or large. It's just quite roomy being an outer shell.
HantsTom - on 28 Sep 2012
In reply to HantsTom: Everything now gone, mrt jacket pending payment.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.