UKC

FS: BD Bibler Fitzroy Tent & vestibule - Exc++

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
weeve 26 Sep 2012
premier post photo
BLACK DIAMOND BIBLER FITZROY TENT WITH VESTIBULE - EXCELLENT++ CONDITION

Price: £500

Price details
£500 posted free from UK to UK but during the last week November 2012

***or***

plus £20 post costs posted right now from The Netherlands to UK
(freepost NL to NL if you also happen to be here)

Together the tent and vestibule costs circa £900.

I moved to NL for work and Im not back in UK until end November. If I can find a friend who is coming over it can be earlier...but cant guarantee it. The tent and all my gear is here with me and Im happy to post immediately but you'll have to pay £20 quid towards post costs. As I said you'll get post free if you can wait until I get back to UK.

£75 deposit secures with all money due before its posted out.

Lots of photos can be seen here as I just put it up on my balcony in The Hague.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCfM9gq

Details
Well if your looking at this you probably know about these tents. Bomb proof and light single skins. I have owned a couple and all without doubt are excellent.

Peglers price is currently £780 without the vestibule
http://www.peglers.co.uk/categories/Mountaineering-and-Climbing/Tents-%26-S...

Keeping the old one, selling this one that is barely used. Im ashamed to admit but at 42 regular life has got in the way of frequent climbing and this tent has tragically been used a total of 4 nights. One night in Tibet when I was climbing with UKclimbing user Damo of antarctic fame -where we failed on Kula Kangri and then made a summit attempt (using this tent) on a small unclimbed peak next door. And failed on that too. Oh brilliant...

It was also used for three nights on Aconcagua. The other extreme.. it only took me and the Mrs a week of walking trailhead to trailhead to get up that as we were acclimatised. We spent three nights in the tent. If the regular crazy winds had been there it would have been an excellent choice. Super light and amazing strength with the 4 poles. However the weather was snowy but calm and we werent there long enough to test it...

So ..its pretty much new. Very small bit of dust on it here and there but otherwise perfecr. All seams were sealed by me as per instructions when bought it. No holes, repairs or otherwise anything undesirable. For the record I have 100% feedback on ebay (user stevechaplin) from over 200 sales/purchases.

Feel free to email me for more information. Payment by bank transfer/paypal etc.
 septic 01 Oct 2012
In reply to weeve: yhm

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...