View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Insurance for clients

Jamie Wakeham - on 28 Sep 2012
I've been asked by some clients if I can arrange accident and liability insurance for them for a day's cragging they've booked me for. I obviously have my own professional liability insurance, but this own't pay out for them if they hurt themselves (well, unless it's my fault...) or drop a rock on their mate's head.

The obvious solution is to suggest they take out personal membership of the BMC, which gives them 10M liability and up to 10K personal accident. But that costs 15 each, and to be honest most of them will not become regular climbers.

Is there a company that will sell a day's personal accident and liability insurance for a reasonable price? The best I've found so far is SportsCoverDirect, which will do a group for 12 each. Most of that premium seems to be going on 10M medical cover, which is utterly unnecessary in the UK.

... not showing 5 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums