Bouldering forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Looking for a group of elite boulderers (7a & higher) for study

R2B on 02 Oct 2012
Hi I'm Russ,

My aim is to do an ethnographic study on an elite group of boulderers in the Peak District area. The idea is that i will personally hang out and climb with your group whether it be at your favourate boulder sport on grit or limestone or even at the works.
I will hopefully get some video footage of all of your climbing styles and will undertake a few interviews. There will also be the odd questionnaire for you to fill in.
I myself am a keen climber so hopefully it will be a good way for me to meet new friends and have a climb. It's not all work!!

(I must state though that I am certainly not a 7a climber, sorry)

I'd be super grateful for this to go ahead so please get in touch if you think it'd be a laugh. I'll give you all the video footage and buy you all a few beers in return.

There, unfortunately will be a disclaimer for all the people I study to sign and hope that's cool.

Thanks and hope to get a few responses.

Russ.
... not showing 7 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums