Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - What size waterproof jacket?

David Staples - on 02 Oct 2012
Hi Folks,

Need some advice if you please.

I have a Rab Neutrino Endurance down jacket which I use in winter Snowdon/Scotland during the freeze your bollocks off weather. It is size medium.

Now I want to buy a Rab Latok Jacket as a full weather/waterproof but ideally it would be nice if it fits over my Down jacket as well just myself.

The question is, what size should I buy if I want something that will fit over my down jacket for when the temps drop and I'm stuck up on Tryfn or the Cairngorms belaying for an hour. Likewise if it's not cold and I just need to wear the jacket on top of a fleece or something? I fit size medium well with room to move, though I fit snugly in size small as well though not a comfortably.

Would I want a size medium Rab Latok jacket and just squeeze into it wearing my Down or opt for a large with a bit more room when wearing the Down and very roomy without the down?

Cheers All

Dave
... not showing 1 reply to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums