UKC

Novice looking for someone to climb with in Aviemore

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SarahMae 10 Oct 2012
Started climbing a while ago, but not really progressed much as it's been really on and off - have done indoors and a good bit outdoors but am definitely still novice/beginner level and am really keen to get some regular climbing in to help me improve my skills and confidence.

Based in Aviemore and am flexible with times to meet - would be great to meet up with someone with a bit more experience than me, but would be more than happy to just get something regular happening!
 Chirpy62 10 Oct 2012
In reply to SarahMae: Hi Sarah I am based northwest,and have been climbing along time, be good to meet up sometime if you would like to. I am also flexible with time for climbing. Have use of car and plenty of gear. Quite happy to climg sport or trad.
OP SarahMae 11 Oct 2012
In reply to rhue: Hi Rhue, thanks for your reply - would definitely be keen to meet up - if you are able to get in touch by email perhaps we can arrange something? Look forward to hearing from you. All the best, Sarah.
In reply to SarahMae: I don't live in Aviemore any more but know plenty who do, I will be seeing many of them this weekend and could put you in touch with some local climbers
OP SarahMae 11 Oct 2012
In reply to JJ Krammerhead III: Hi JJ, thank would be brilliant - thanks very much, would really appreciate that! S.
In reply to SarahMae: No probs, I'll get some phone numbers to you next week probably, there are some girls who have been climbing for a short while who have regular wall trips, they also get out and about with a good local climber who has been a very good mentor to them. Eamonn
OP SarahMae 11 Oct 2012
In reply to JJ Krammerhead III: Thanks Eamonn - that's absolutely brilliant! Look forward to hearing from you. S.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...