UKC

places to stay in chamnoix

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
redwitch 13 Oct 2012
Hi guys any recommendations on accommodation in Chamnoix, round about first week in feb?

would be grateful of any tips, never been before its on my hit list.x
 andy 13 Oct 2012
In reply to redwitch: Hotel du Couronne, Argentierre. They're really nice.
 borderreiver 14 Oct 2012
In reply to redwitch: If you want cheapo hostel try Chalet Ski Station next to Brevent lift. I've never stayed there but have heard people recommend Hotel Eden in Les Praz. Seems to get good reviews on TA.
 Doug 14 Oct 2012
In reply to borderreiver: I've eaten at the Hotel Eden a couple of times & the food was excellent but from memory the hotel is quite expensive (although if the food is any guide, probably worth the cost)
 Markew 18 Oct 2012
In reply to redwitch: Gite Vagabond. Nice sociable place, very good value accomm, nice bar with food and a short stroll into town. Brit owners and a loyal expat regulars scene!
Shearwater 18 Oct 2012
In reply to bongoray:
> (In reply to redwitch) Gite Vagabond. Nice sociable place, very good value accomm, nice bar with food and a short stroll into town.

Beer's a sensible price during their happy hour, too.

I've stayed in the Hotel La Chaumiere just down the road from there which was nice enough. Part of an organised trip though, so I didn't do any shopping around to see if there were better alternatives.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...