UKC

Rain cover for baby bjorn

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 no feet 18 Oct 2012
Hey there ,

Has anyone used the rain cover for the baby bjorn or a compatible cover (I think mamas and papas might do one as well)? If so how did you find it? We're beginning to head out for short walks with our three month old and it would be good to have something to keep the wind off - and the rain if the weather closes in

Thanks!

NF
rockchomper 20 Oct 2012
In reply to no feet:
a wee whilie since i was using similar baby equipment but my research would have meant looking for a really good elasticated/drawstring fit to stop the wind getting up inside, head cover area would either be big enough/or expand if you are using an add-on or built in canopy, if its just to cover the wee ones head (presumimg they're wearing hood/hat) then again really good fit (like you would expect for your own hood) and a peak or some other facial protection. back then i was using 'bushbaby' gear but by now there must be so many more available, have you looked at the sportsdirect site and fieldandtrek site. you can also get fleece lined breathable waterproof all in one suits. good luck, have fun!
OP no feet 22 Oct 2012
In reply to rockchomper: great, cheers!
 UKH Forums 22 Oct 2012
This thread was started in the HILLTALK forum and has now been moved.
Please could you try and post in the correct forum, it makes life easier for both users and moderators.

Climbing Gear - Post all your climbing gear-related questions here. You know how you love comparing Friends with Camalots!

More Forum descriptions - http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/info/forums.html

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...