UKC

various winter gear for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 smithaldo 28 Oct 2012
premier post photo
Various winter kit for sale due to new arrival and lack of time to realistically get out so paring down to the essentials!:

Bd fusion 2's used on three routes (one mixed pitch) but dont need a second pair of axes as dont get out in scotland enough to justify it. cheapest I can find them is 310 quid for a pair these are basically like new so looking for 270 quid o.v.n.o

Mountain hardwear gravitor jacket, large, green. As new condition, worn on two routes in the alps in winter great for winter belaying as it is light and waterproof (but no taped seams I think?) and ok for technincal winter climbing but not very close fitting so you cant see your gear for desperate placements. Would be great as an allround warm jacket for skiing, scottish belaying, easy winter stuff etc. 90 quid or v.n.o

North face nupste jacket xl. This is old but perfectly servicable, slight nick to the shoulder, been professionaly cleaned at franklins. Made before TNF got commercial so really good quality. Looking for 30-40 quid.

Patagonia nano storm pullover, large, fog. Worn a few times but no damage or muck anywhere. Great bit of kit but a little too big for me. Colour is a sort of lightish one with a lurid green inner. Looking for aorund 60 quid.

Berghaus asylum belay parka, large, grey. Strange one this, fully waterproof inside and out belay jacket, downside is it's weight, but it is amazing for keeping you warm and dry. Gaffer taped tear on sleve and a little bit of stain on front but nothing major at all. Looking for about 50 quid.

La sportiva trango boots (the sliver ones) size 44, worn on 4 ice routes in cogne, and two days on the ben, but I just dont need them. Great for mixed climbing and basically as new condition. looking for about 170 quid.

Ferrino wing tent. great for mountain marathons as it is really light (1.4kg I think) but big as well compared to other ones so would be good for backpacking for two people. looking for 30-40 quid.

also got some outdoor desgins winter inferno gloves in medium/ large (as a guide I am between the two in bd punishers) only worn a couple of times. insulated glove pretty good for scotland 15 quid.

All items are collect in sheffield or will go halves on postage.

Can send more detailed photos as well no problem.
 kossie 28 Oct 2012
In reply to smithaldo: YHM re OD gloves
 RocKalina 29 Oct 2012
In reply to smithaldo: Hi, I am interested in the BD fusions. Would you go down to 250£ ?
OP smithaldo 29 Oct 2012
In reply to RocKalina: yes I would but would need to be plus postage am afraid. Form experience of posting axes before think it would therefore be 260 all in with insurance for the posting
 RocKalina 30 Oct 2012
In reply to smithaldo: Cool! I take them (I get paid tomorrow so can transfer money after that). Thanks!
OP smithaldo 30 Oct 2012
In reply to smithaldo:

Nupste jacket
Tent
Axes

all now sold pending payment

Gravitor reduced to 75 quid
Asylum parka to 40 quid
OP smithaldo 01 Nov 2012
In reply to smithaldo:

Fusion Axes
Asylum paraka
Nano puff
Tent
Nupste jkt

All sold and paid for (delivery tomorrow)

Trango Boots

sold pending payment collection

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...