UKC

FS: DMM Fly pair leashless and GoPro Hero HD

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Rory Shaw 29 Oct 2012
premier post photo
For Sale:

DMM Flys Ice axe and hammer: £100 plus £10 p&p (or pick up for free from Llanberis area).

The time has come pass on the flys to a new home - I expect that the new owner of these will have some full on epics in Scotland this winter. I have had a good few years out of these now and will be sad to see them go. They are a great tool and have used them on routes up to grade 5 (grade not limited by the axes but the size of my balls!). They are cosmetically a bit bashed up but no one wants to look like a punter with shiny new tools! I have added Grivel Horns so they can be used leash-less. They also come with a spare hammer head and DMM chokehold leashes.

GoPro Hero HD Video Camera with accessories: £180

I bought this about a year ago and selling as I find I don't have time to edit videos! Its an awesome camera and in mint nick. Maybe you want to go winter climbing with your second hand DMM flys and make a film to show you girlfriend how tough you really are (or use it to film bedroom antics with said girlfriend).
- Comes with original packaging
- Totally mint condition
- Full 1080 hd
- Complete instruction manual
- a range of mounts that came with it including head cam mount, wrist mount and mounts which can be attached to skis/surfboard/bike/dashboard/headboard etc.
- range of leads for connection to pc/tv
- optional door for case (allows better sound quality when waterproofing not needed
I will throw in with this deal a chest harness mount worth £30 and a Kingston 32GB SD card worth about £30

Four Ice Screws of unknown make: £25 for all 4 including p&P
A selection of 4 ice screws, bout 12cm. All should be sound but 2 are not sharp and have a little rust so you probably wouldn't want to place them on lead. Should help you have that epic in Scotland that you really want to film.

In all seriousness to the best of my knowledge these are not unsafe and I have used them for both running belays and anchors over the past few seasons but want some better ones now!

If you want any info or more photos then please email me or reply to this thread.
 bigbobbyking 31 Oct 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw:

Hi Interested in the axes if still available! Can you PM me with better quality pictures?
OP Rory Shaw 31 Oct 2012
In reply to bigbobbyking: you got mail!
 Tim_C7 31 Oct 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw:

Ditto the above post if the axes rant sold thanks!
 pbriggles 01 Nov 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw: can I have some pictures of the axes if they're still available please. pbriggles@googlemail.com
 CM1992 02 Nov 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw: I'm interested in the Ice screws, could you email me a couple of pictures. Thanks
 pbriggles 02 Nov 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw: YHM regarding axes
OP Rory Shaw 02 Nov 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw: Axes have now sold. Lots of interest in the screws but no one committing to buy yet - be quick!
porter 02 Nov 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw: Was fitting the grivel horns to the flys strait forward? Been thinking of trying that. any drilling or filing needed?
OP Rory Shaw 02 Nov 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw: Ice screws now sold so just the GoPro left...
OP Rory Shaw 03 Nov 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw: I am open to offers on the GoPro
OP Rory Shaw 04 Nov 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw: Photos of GoPro on blog as wellas a few other items for sale:

http://www.snowdoniamountaineering.blogspot.co.uk/
 daniel baker 05 Nov 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw:
Hi there have you still got the go pro for sale?
OP Rory Shaw 05 Nov 2012
In reply to daniel baker: Yeh GoPro is still for sale. Drop me an email if you want to buy it or ask any questions about it. Have you seen the photos of it on my blog?
http://www.snowdoniamountaineering.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/gopro-hero-1080-h...
nancy baker 10 Nov 2012
In reply to Rory Shaw: Hi Rory would you accept £140 for the go pro camera,
Thanks Nancy

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...