UKC

Kalymnos flights

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Richy boy 31 Oct 2012
Looking at possibly Kalymnos next year and was wondering wheres best to fly from and what prices I'm possibly looking to pay for them.

Cheers,

Richy.
 snoop6060 31 Oct 2012
In reply to Richy boy:

Ive always flown from Manc, prices have varied between £200 - £230.

I believe ryan air are flying to kos also, check their website.
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 31 Oct 2012
In reply to Richy boy:

We have flown with Thomas Cook the past five years, East Midlands/Manchester>Kos. Recent flights have cost about £60 per person, with a bag - one way. The key - book early!

Chris
 mux 31 Oct 2012
In reply to Richy boy: Ryan air have pulled out now I think ..some sort of argument with greek taxes.

John Alcock 05 Nov 2012
In reply to mux:
Have got really cheap flights on Easyjet Gatwick to Kos
 thermal_t 05 Nov 2012
In reply to Chris Craggs: ***Thread Hijack*** - Hi Chris, just looking to pick your brains as I know you've spent some serious time in Kalymnos the last few years. Am looking to make a Spring-time visit to the isle next year, as didn't make it this Autumn due to my horrific financial incompetence. What are the weather windows like in the Spring out there, compared to Sept/Oct?
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 05 Nov 2012
In reply to thermal_t:

I have never been in the spring (early Feb was the latest we stayed) but several people have said that March onwards is nice, not too hot or busy and very green and flowery. Some of the tufas still might be seeping if it has been a wet winter but they will soon dry out.
Then there is Easter and the dynamite!

Chris

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...