/ FS: VW T5 High Top Camper

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Sam-westcott - on 31 Oct 2012
Price: 11450
Hello,

Im selling my Camper project, its a great van, nearly finished, you could just add a rock and roll bed or fit a full kitchen.
Im based on Staveley near Kendal, your more than welcome to come and have a look!

Check it out on ebay using the link below....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Transporter-T5-high-top-/110971299866?pt=UK_Commercial_Trucks&hash=...

Price: 11450
Adam Lincoln - on 06 Nov 2012
In reply to Sam-westcott:

I would't have priced it that low!
Sam-westcott - on 07 Nov 2012
In reply to Adam Lincoln:

Ive priced the van to sell....what do you think it is worth? sam
Adam Lincoln - on 07 Nov 2012
In reply to Sam-westcott:

If you were selling in the spring and on a VW forum, or somewhere that sells vw campers specifically, i would have though a few thousand more!
muppetfilter - on 07 Nov 2012
In reply to Adam Lincoln: Where are you getting your figures from, they seem rather on the optimistic side when you can pick up a white 2007 1.9tdi for under 7k.

@ Sam , I would suggest that completed with either a RnR bed or seat bed will vastly improve the desirability. Also advertising it in the campervan section of ebay rather than the commercial vehicle section will also help.
Adam Lincoln - on 07 Nov 2012
In reply to muppetfilter:
> (In reply to Adam Lincoln) Where are you getting your figures from, they seem rather on the optimistic side when you can pick up a white 2007 1.9tdi for under 7k.

Are you up on the vw conversion market? Check out what thry are going for with that mileage from camper garages. Silly money! A base van is cheap yes, but this is well on its way to being converted.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.