UKC

FS: VW T5 High Top Camper

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Sam-westcott 31 Oct 2012
Price: £11450
Hello,

Im selling my Camper project, its a great van, nearly finished, you could just add a rock and roll bed or fit a full kitchen.
Im based on Staveley near Kendal, your more than welcome to come and have a look!

Check it out on ebay using the link below....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Transporter-T5-high-top-/110971299866?pt=UK_Co...

Price: £11450
 Adam Lincoln 06 Nov 2012
In reply to Sam-westcott:

I would't have priced it that low!
OP Sam-westcott 07 Nov 2012
In reply to Adam Lincoln:

Ive priced the van to sell....what do you think it is worth? sam
 Adam Lincoln 07 Nov 2012
In reply to Sam-westcott:

If you were selling in the spring and on a VW forum, or somewhere that sells vw campers specifically, i would have though a few thousand more!
 muppetfilter 07 Nov 2012
In reply to Adam Lincoln: Where are you getting your figures from, they seem rather on the optimistic side when you can pick up a white 2007 1.9tdi for under 7k.

@ Sam , I would suggest that completed with either a RnR bed or seat bed will vastly improve the desirability. Also advertising it in the campervan section of ebay rather than the commercial vehicle section will also help.
 Adam Lincoln 07 Nov 2012
In reply to muppetfilter:
> (In reply to Adam Lincoln) Where are you getting your figures from, they seem rather on the optimistic side when you can pick up a white 2007 1.9tdi for under 7k.

Are you up on the vw conversion market? Check out what thry are going for with that mileage from camper garages. Silly money! A base van is cheap yes, but this is well on its way to being converted.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...