UKC

Norway. 17-25 Feb 2013.looking for another pair to split cost.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
adamclarkson 05 Nov 2012
We are looking for another climbing pair for a trip to Rjukan, Norway 17-25 of Feb 2013. We are looking to keep costs down so we are looking for someone to split cost with on car rental, food and possibly accommodation. I say possibly accommodation as there are three options for somewhere to stay. We have found a lodge for £600 for the week, which would work out at £150 each or there is also the climb inn rjukan that has beds at £30 each a night or we could camp in there garden for £15 each a night.
If anyone is interested please let me know.
Thanks
Adam
 ernieb182 06 Nov 2012
In reply to adamclarkson: Hello! I would be keen to come along but would need to find another partner obviously! I will ask around but if you find another individual who wants to go in the mean time just let me know. I'm presuming that you would be flying to Oslo and getting the car from there?

Thanks,
Bryce.
Ted1212 06 Nov 2012
In reply to adamclarkson: YHM Ted 0151 427 2809
adamclarkson 06 Nov 2012
In reply to ernieb182:
yea,the plan is to fly to Oslo then rent a car from there. I have a friend who is interested in coming but wasn't sure if he could find someone to go with.ill tell him you are interested in coming and see what he says.
 ernieb182 07 Nov 2012
In reply to adamclarkson: If Ted is your friend then he has emailed me which is great! Do you know the rough costs on the car rental? I went 2 years ago but we hired a car for 6 which came to £150 each.
Ted1212 09 Nov 2012
In reply to adamclarkson: Hi Adam, did you get my email saying that I would very much like to go and can find a partner? I am trying to plan my winter and would appreciate an answer. Ted

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...