UKC

Not much winter left right now in the northern corries

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 baileyswalk 09 Nov 2012
In reply to CurlyStevo:

That's worse than I thought, amazing what a couple of days high temps can do... Oh well, no climbing this weekend then

It is to get colder over the weekend but I think it is to be followed by more warm temps, might have to wait for winter a bit longer.
 simon_D 09 Nov 2012
In reply to CurlyStevo: Snow showers down to 600m on Sun in the Northern Corries..could be worth a punt?
 Jamie B 09 Nov 2012
In reply to simon_D:

> Snow showers down to 600m on Sun in the Northern Corries..could be worth a punt?

Definitely Simon, if I wasn't tied to family stuff I'd be there.

baileyswalk 09 Nov 2012
In reply to simon_D:

Was hoping there might be a chance of climbing something on Sunday but not sure I can face a day trip.
 Robert Durran 09 Nov 2012
In reply to baileyswalk:
> (In reply to simon_D)
>
> Was hoping there might be a chance of climbing something on Sunday but not sure I can face a day trip.

Surely half the point of living in Scotland is that one can justify day trips in winter! (The other half is that one can justify weekend trips to the far north west).

baileyswalk 09 Nov 2012
In reply to Robert Durran:

Will trick someone into driving and sleep there and back, or maybe get drunk on the way back? That should make things much more bearable.
 simon_D 09 Nov 2012
In reply to Jamie Bankhead: Bring em along, they can have tea and cakes waiting for us in the car park!
 Milesy 09 Nov 2012
In reply to baileyswalk:
> Will trick someone into driving and sleep there and back, or maybe get drunk on the way back? That should make things much more bearable.

Lead the full route. Leader gets to sleep on journey up

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...