Myself and 2 friends were supposed to be skiing in Cham this christmas but the crazy french have decided to keep the resorts closed until the 22nd... Absolutely mental really considering the amount of snow thats already there at the moment!
Anyway, my friend is unsure if he wants to go and do some alpine climbing instead, so I am possibly in the need of a partner for that week, or I am happy to come with a party if one happens to be going that week also!
... not showing 5 replies to this topic ... Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free. If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]
Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.