ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Wrists

Kevin Woods - on 12 Nov 2012
Yup I should really go to physio about it. But hell I'll ask yours first. See if anyone has something similar sounding.

Anyway started having problems with my left wrist, after playing a load of piano with bad technique - some time ago now, probably getting on a year. (eek, when i put it that way.....)

The wrist is very rarely actually painful, but it's weak. And it will be painful if I stressed it at an angle (like push ups where it's at 90 degrees). If I climb and the pressure goes the wrong way through it (I'm sure it's when the wrist is rotated on an angular sloper or something), it will feel painful, and a bit of stiffness follows. Could also be described as a weird hollow feeling in the joint. And the pain after climbing like that eases if I wrap a thumb and index finger around the joint and apply pressure.

So yeah; anyone had anything similar? Interested to hear. I'm in a stage where it hasn't gone away though isn't annoying enough to sort out... though I probably should!
... not showing 7 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums