/ FS: snowboard boots and winter gear

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Neil Mackenzie - on 12 Nov 2012
I have a range snowboarding and winter kit for sale, prices do not include postage buyers pays or can arrange pick up from Edinburgh, Inverness or the Kendal film festival next weekend. I can supply photos on request

Brand new (boxed) 2013 Burton DriverX snowboard boots, Black UK9 - 270 http://www.snowtraxstore.co.uk/burton-driver-x-boots-black-red-2013

Volcom Transition Snowboarding Jacket, Brown/Black, Medium. Top notch jacket with all features and trimmings, excellent condition, one small tear in the shoulder which has been taped up and sealed - 100

Rab Latok shell jacket, Red/Grey panels, Medium. Well used and several small tears have been patched up. Seams recently sealed and comes freshly washed and re-treated with Nikwax - 50

Alpkit Filo down jacket (with hood), Red, Medium. Well used but in good condition, tough outer with several small holes patched up 50

OPT Snowboarding jacket, Brown, Medium. Budget snowboard jacket in excellent condition, has pit-zips and snow-skirt and is warm and waterproof. Ideal for beginners 25

Tresspass Proteck+ Skiing trousers with braces, Medium (but more like small!). Never used, waterproof, fleece lined with internal snow-gaitors 25

Marmot soft shell, Grey/black, M. Not sure what model but nice and warm and wind proof, more suited to alps or UK summer. Used but in good condition - 25

Red Chilli rock shoes, UK8. Not sure of specific model but trainer type design for long trad routes 25

Petzl Myo XP head torch, Barely used - 25

Thermarest ridgerest sleeping mat, used but in excellent condition - 15

Millet ladies alpine trousers, Black, L. Used but good condition - 15

Camp old school mountaineering crampons with French strap leashes - 15
Neil Mackenzie - on 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Neil Mackenzie:

Head torch and OPT Snowboard jacket now sold.

Will listen to all sensible offers if folk feel my prices are a bit off....
unknownclimber6 - on 16 Nov 2012
In reply to Neil Mackenzie:

hey Neil, i hate to point out but the boots you are selling can be bought for 10 cheaper on the link you posted beside them, lol
Neil Mackenzie - on 16 Nov 2012
In reply to unknownclimber6:

Fair enough mate, they have gone on sale since i posted the link, thats bad luck!

oh well, guess if anyone wants to give me 240 for them......

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.