UKC

Gear clearout

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 mlt 18 Nov 2012
premier post photo
I'm having a bit of a gear clear out and have the following items for sale (P&P free unless otherwise stated). Discounts for bulk purchase and pictures available upon request:

1 x Mountain Hardwear Tenacity Lite Gore-Tex XCR jacket (green, size large) £30.00 + £3.00 *two little tape marks on hood, my name on inside of hood*

1 x Endura cycling jacket (red/black, size small) £25.00 + £3.00 *few small rips/tears and oil stains*

1 x KIMM Gore-Tex Paclite jacket (black, size large) £20.00 + £2.50 *a few rips/tears patched with McNett Tenacious tape and the inside of the jacket (bottom 1/3 is repaired with copious amounts of spinnaker tape due to fabric delamination)*

1 x Berghaus Arete 45l rucksack (black/orange) £25.00 + £3.00 *I've stripped the bag down a lot removing the front daisy chains, waist belt gear loops and cut the fixed lid off and converted it to be extendable (using industrial machine), side compression straps have also been converted to be removable*

1 x Mountain Hardwear Scrambler pack (grey, 28l approx.) £25.00 + £2.50 *This is the 2008 version made of siliconised Cordura and with unpadded shoulder straps. Removable foam frame sheet and folds in to lid*

1 x MET bicycle helmet (blue, size 52-57cm) *good condition* £10.00

1 x Aquapac waterproof PDA/mobile phone case *unused, very good condition* £10.00

1 x Merkalon fabric offcut (1.5 sq/m approx.) £0.00 + £3.00 P&P

1 x Black Diamond Vario chest harness *very good condition, used only a few times* £10.00

1 x Popp bumbag (fanny pack!) *new/unused condition* £5.00 + £1.50

1 x Pika Wall Hammer *used/good condition* £80.00 + £5.00 P&P

1 x CarePlus Venimex venom extractor *new/unused condition* £5.00 + £1.00

1 x Lifesaver bottle insulated holder *new/unused condition* £5.00
 Darkskys 20 Nov 2012
In reply to mlt: Yhm re MH Gore Tex jacket
OP mlt 21 Nov 2012
In reply to Darkskys:

Hey, could you e-mail me directly at matthewtraver@gmail.com. Weirdly your e-mail didn't come through. Cheers.
OP mlt 26 Nov 2012
In reply to mlt:

MH Scrambler Pack and BD Vario chest harness sold pending payment.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...