Rock Destinations forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Working and climbing in Spain

Schnell on 19 Nov 2012
I don't know if this topic has come up loads of times, anyway searching has come to naught...

I'm planning to start a postgrad course in Spanish translation next Sept/Oct and before that I want to spend as much time as possible in Spain to improve my Spanish. Where do I go that I can work enough to support myself (or volunteer somewhere in exchange for bed and board) where I can also go climbing as much as possible? Presumably I wouldn't get winter and summer in the same place, but a few months in one spot from January one would be a great start. Any ideas?

If all else fails I can try an English teaching job, but that means working in one of the cities and therefore not getting climbing as much as I'd like. Ideally I'd find a climbing oriented business/campsite/guesthouse or whatever that needs staff and where I could find climbing partners too.
... not showing 12 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums