UKC

Nepal Extremes (44) and Metolius Bouldering Mat

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Mr Goose 25 Nov 2012
premier post photo
1 Pair Nepal Extremes - size 44. Good condition with plenty of tread left on the soles etc. £140.

1 Metolius Bouldering mat - Dark Blue and Black, size 120cmx90cm, hinged with metal clips and a strap that can be attached either 'over the shoulder' or rucksack style. Mat has been hardly used so foam is still firm and with plenty of life left. £50.

More pictures available on request. Prices plus postage or ideally meet in central London (I work near Liv St) so you could try boots.

Thank you for looking.
 tim000 27 Nov 2012
In reply to Mr Goose: if you ever head up north along the M6 i will buy the mat . i live near j19 .
 arandall 27 Nov 2012
In reply to Mr Goose:
hi, never bought anything through UKC before so not quite sure how it works, but would be interested in the boots. Would you be able to post them and how would you like to be paid for them?
thanks
Mr Goose 28 Nov 2012
In reply to tim000: I am in Leeds at Christmas if that is any good? Or if you want I can check how much it would cost to send it and see if we can do something on that if you want?
 Bluah 28 Nov 2012
What is the model on the bouldering mat?

Thanks,
Eli
Mr Goose 28 Nov 2012
In reply to Bluah: I am afraid I don't know the exact model and a google didnt throw it up. I have a feeling it was a the 'large' size from a range that had smaller ones and a bigger 'taco' roll style red mat at the top end. Sorry about that.
 williap 30 Nov 2012
In reply to Mr Goose:

If no1 above wants the bouldering mat, i'll take it and can meet in London...
Sariel 30 Nov 2012
In reply to Mr Goose:
Ae the Nepal's still for sale?
Mr Goose 30 Nov 2012
In reply to williap: I have emailed you through the site to discuss directly.

In reply to all: looks like the boots are now sold subject to payment.

Thank you
Mr Goose 03 Dec 2012
In reply to Mr Goose: Bouldering mat still available if anyone is interested.
Mr Goose 10 Dec 2012
In reply to Mr Goose: Just a quick bump on the mat in case anyone wants one for Christmas.

The mat is pretty sizeable - larger than most and has dual density foam and has been hardly used so is in good condition.
 stewart100 10 Dec 2012
In reply to Mr Goose: yhm

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...