Click to view latest messages in all forums
Premier Post - Job Vacancy at the Climbing Station, Loughborough
| by - williamsf1 on - 25 Nov 2012
- CWA or SPA
- First aid certificate
- Instructing Sessions
- Ensuring sessions are covered
- Developing the youth climbing team
- Taking the lead with the new NIBAS scheme when it comes in
- Counter staff duties when not instructing – taking bookings, answering the phone, reception and cafe duties and other jobs required by the manager.
- Be flexible in working schedules.
Send Your CV and a covering letter to:
The Climbing Station, Empress Rd (Off Moor Lane), Loughborough, LE11 1RH.
Tel - 01509 217 636
| by - Ava Adore on - 26 Nov 2012
|In reply to williamsf1: |
This would be the Climbing Station in Loughborough, Leicestershire.. :-)
[top of page] - [forums latest]