UKC

Mountain Bike - On One 29er.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Jimbob11 30 Nov 2012
I am selling my beloved 29er, as since I have built it, it has seen a grand total of about 6 rides, most parts were new when built others from a previous bike but everything is less than a year old and not much mileage to boot.

It's a 19.5" Scandal 29er frame with smoothie headset.
Fox F29 forks, these are 08 model but have been fitted with a 2011 cartridge and remote lockout with rebound, they have basically been rebuilt as new forks in 2011 with new CSU and lowers and serviced this summer, this was done not out of nesescity but out of want for the remote lockout. (friends at Mojo.
Full shimano XT drivetrain and Brakes, mainly new, chainset has all middleburn rings and chain, cassette and BB are about 50 miles old.
Hope Pro2 Evo on Stans Crest, front is set up tubeless with Maxxis Aspen, rear has a tube in but tyre in a Bontrager and is tubless ready, can supply valve and stans tape if needed. Rear wheel is also new (50 miles max)
Selle Italia SLR saddle.
Pro Carbon PLT seatpost.
FSA Carbon Bars, Alu Stem, Pro lock on grips.
Shimano XTR pedals.

Quick sale for £750.00 posted as fund's will be VAT payment for a van so that's the only reason for selling, bike is superb!

I welcome questions, pictures, test ride.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...