/ strange facebook problem

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Kimono - on 01 Dec 2012
Have been having this strange issue with how my laptop loads FB for the last few weeks.
Basically, if i have FB open and switch to another tab, when i switch back, it sometimes just shows me a black screen and then slowly starts to load elements of the FB page...one little box at a time.
Seems to particularly happen when im mid-chat with someone which can be very annoying.

Any clues??
Kimono - on 01 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:
really. noone else has experienced this?
Blue Straggler - on 01 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

Not seen it. It might (or might not!) help if you mention what browser you are using, maybe? i dunno
Kimono - on 01 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:
well, go on then, as you insist ;)

Safari
climber david - on 01 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

standard advice is to try clearing the cache
highclimber - on 02 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b: thats not strange. what's strange is that you are actively trying to make FB work. i wish it would break down so i don't have to read all the inane posts people make about their sad lives/xfactor/strictly/ the only way is chelsea shore housewives
adstapleton - on 02 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

this is the lamest post i have ever seen on any forum anywhere. Ever.

Fact.
balmybaldwin - on 02 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

What hardware are you using? are you running alot of other things? sounds like a lack of memory problem, either you haven't enough to run everything or the machine isn't allocating enough to your browser.
adstapleton - on 02 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

yawn......
Kimono - on 03 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:
Dear Ad
Are you some sort of massive cock?

To the cache-clearing suggestion...thanks, will try it.

I dont think its a memory problem...havent got much extra running and strange that it only happens with FB

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.