UKC

strange facebook problem

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Kimono 01 Dec 2012
Have been having this strange issue with how my laptop loads FB for the last few weeks.
Basically, if i have FB open and switch to another tab, when i switch back, it sometimes just shows me a black screen and then slowly starts to load elements of the FB page...one little box at a time.
Seems to particularly happen when im mid-chat with someone which can be very annoying.

Any clues??
OP Kimono 01 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:
really. noone else has experienced this?
 Blue Straggler 01 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

Not seen it. It might (or might not!) help if you mention what browser you are using, maybe? i dunno
OP Kimono 01 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:
well, go on then, as you insist

Safari
 climber david 01 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

standard advice is to try clearing the cache
In reply to kieran b: thats not strange. what's strange is that you are actively trying to make FB work. i wish it would break down so i don't have to read all the inane posts people make about their sad lives/xfactor/strictly/ the only way is chelsea shore housewives
 adstapleton 02 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

this is the lamest post i have ever seen on any forum anywhere. Ever.

Fact.
 balmybaldwin 02 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

What hardware are you using? are you running alot of other things? sounds like a lack of memory problem, either you haven't enough to run everything or the machine isn't allocating enough to your browser.
 adstapleton 02 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

yawn......
OP Kimono 03 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:
Dear Ad
Are you some sort of massive cock?

To the cache-clearing suggestion...thanks, will try it.

I dont think its a memory problem...havent got much extra running and strange that it only happens with FB

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...