Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Ipod touch vs other options Im not aware of?

goosebump - on 03 Dec 2012
Hiya,
I am finally about to have all my music in digital format and am looking at what mobile device Im best sticking it all on to. Said device will also need to be wifi enabled, such that I can buy and download music online in future (cant do this with my computer, which belogns to work).

The Ipod touch comes to mind, but I know a lot of folk who hate itunes. I have no experience of Apple stuff at all, but for the sake of balance feel I should shop about a bit before taking what appears to be the easiest option. Is iTunes so bad? Is theree any real competition for the iPod touch? Any views appreciated, since online reviews of other MP3 players are all a bit jargony without much stuff about ease/pleasure of use, longevity etc. Oh, and it really doesnt need to be a phone, or a gaming device, or have speakers.
... not showing 14 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums