Premier Posts forum

View latest messages in My Forums
Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Premier Post - Vauxhall Vivaro campervan with all accessories

Saor Alba on 05 Dec 2012
premier post photo
Price 9,000

Fantastic campervan ready for action and full of features. Many accessories are included and the van has been professionally converted and very well looked after with regular servicing.

Vehicle - Vauxhall Vivaro, 1.9tdi, 89,500 miles, MOT March 2013, Tax February 2013. The van drives perfectly and has been very well looked after including a new gearbox cable in the last few months.

Conversion - Full rock and roll bed with 2 seat belts. Smev hob and sink, Vitrigrigo fridge, full carpeted and insulated, table, 240V hook up, internal lights, leisure battery with split charge relay, roof vent.

Accessories - everything you need!, Khyam Motordome awning, Fiamma bike rack (brand new), all cutlery, pots, kettle, plates etc. many other accessories.

Ready for viewing and test drive any time. I can take pictures of any part or equipment you need. Please request through Ebay.

Payment by cash or bank transfer. The van is located in Beauly near Inverness and I can bring it to Inverness for viewing or collection.

Please call me on 07825-108192 for any information you need.

More pictures at http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Vivaro-Campervan-camper-professional-conversion-all-accessories-T...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

My Forums