/ FS Scarpa Maestrale ski touring boots, BNIB

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
lunchbox - on 09 Dec 2012
premier post photo
Brand new pair of Scarpa Maestrale ski touring boots, mondo 275. One of the best all rounder ski touring boots in recent years - light enough for multi-day tours but stiff and featured enough for some excellent descents. Suitable for all touring bindings ( dynafit compatible).

300 ono posted. Cumbria based.
lunchbox - on 11 Dec 2012
Oh go on then 275 it is.
gunilla - on 11 Dec 2012
In reply to lunchbox: What is the fit like? On the big or small side of the size?
lunchbox - on 12 Dec 2012
Just tried em on. Wonderful fit, skiable out of the box if you wanted to. Feel to be bang in the middle in terms of size - I can vary between 8/8.5/9 on different brand boots - so these seem to be bang on for a 8.5/42/mondo275 fit. Hope that helps.
gunilla - on 12 Dec 2012
In reply to lunchbox: Hi thanks for that. I did ski in a couple of these boots rented for a day last year but cannot remember the size. (I am usually a size UK Woman 7.5/8) I am trying to get hold of the records of what size I rented and Ill get back to you. I am slightly concerned that they may be a bit big..
If you get the inners baked that would take them to fit ok I'd think - key is the shell size. I can send the info on that later.
gunilla - on 12 Dec 2012
In reply to lunchbox: Great, if you can PM me with that info that would be grand.
YGm
lunchbox - on 16 Dec 2012
Still for Sale!
lunchbox - on 19 Dec 2012
Sold!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.