UKC

Girly but good quality mixing bowl - where to buy?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Sharp 11 Dec 2012
I'm looking for a good quality but nice mixing bowl for a 12 year old girl and not having much luck. The ones I've come across are either good quality but dull or nice looking but poor quality. Any suggestions would be very welcome.
 Tall Clare 11 Dec 2012
In reply to Sharp:

Rosti is your friend. They've been around for at least 35 years (my mum still has some from when I was little), they come in all sorts of colours, I think they sell them on Amazon, they're design classics (whatever that means, and if that matters)

Here: http://www.rostimepal-markenshop.de/epages/63125519.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/S...
 SAF 11 Dec 2012
In reply to Sharp: They normally have a selection in TKMaxx/HomeSense. Normally one there that's pink, flowery or both. Throw in some silicon cup cake cases as well
OP Sharp 11 Dec 2012
In reply to Sharp: Cheers everyone, I like the look of the john lewis one and the pink one.
 Bulls Crack 11 Dec 2012
In reply to Sharp:
> I'm looking for a good quality but nice mixing bowl for a 12 year old girl and not having much luck. The ones I've come across are either good quality but dull or nice looking but poor quality. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Surely it's whats in the mixing bowl that's exciting or dull?!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...