UKC

UKC Cuillin Conditions report 14th December 2012

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mike Lates 14 Dec 2012
 Chadders 15 Dec 2012
In reply to Mike Lates:

Nice one Mike always good to get your knowledge. Hope to be out your way some time soon, I'll message you when we're about.

Cheers
Chadders
Tim Chappell 15 Dec 2012
In reply to Mike Lates:

Great update, Mike!

Could you fix it for me to ski the complete Cuillin traverse before New Year? Now that'd be a first
OP Mike Lates 17 Dec 2012
 KA 17 Dec 2012
In reply to Mike Lates: Great round up Mike, and great to finally meet. Just to complete the picture, here's my account too:
http://www.applemountaineering.co.uk/2012/12/13/christmas-comes-early-winte...
OP Mike Lates 18 Dec 2012
In reply to KA: Sorry Ken, didn't mean to miss you out. I did google you & found your old & new website addresses but both did "computer says no". Same results tonight when clicking top 2 options on google search under "ken applegate mountaineering".
Hope this helps. Catch you again soon, Mike
 Drexciyan 20 Dec 2012
In reply to Mike Lates:
Spies eh?! That sounds about right, I kept going until it was quite dark then cut a small ledge in a narrow section of the ridge which was quite comfy but rolling over was not an option. Finished at Coruisk returning via Glen Sligachan with sore feet. Really special journey, all the more enjoyable for not having done a summer traverse previously.
Cheers, Dan.
 Robert Durran 21 Dec 2012
In reply to Drexciyan:
> Really special journey, all the more enjoyable for not having done a summer traverse previously.

Dan, you really are a bastard. I hate you

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...