Running forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Windproof Gilet

martinph78 on 17 Dec 2012
Hi all,

Just after a recommendation for a cheap (20 ish or less if possible!) windproof gilet for jogging. Often wished that I had when mountain biking and now I'm running as well I think it is about time I got one.

Hi-viz is a bonus as I'd probably wear it for extra vizibility when commuting (over my black waterproof jacket!). I am impressed with pertex for it's windproof and breathable properties but don't think I can afford that right now.

Anyone picked up an Aldi bargain they are happy with for example? So long as it keeps the wind off and I don't sweat like I'm in a bin liner I'll be happy :) Oh, and somewhere to put my keys would be a bonus!!

I have loads of technical clothing for mountain biking and climbing so know that there's no point me getting a waterproof or long sleeves for running as I'll sweat too much.

Cheers, Martin
... not showing 15 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums