UKC

Waterproof MP3 player

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Richard Carter 18 Dec 2012
Can anyone reccomend a waterproof MP3 player for use while swimming (slowly!)
 TobyA 18 Dec 2012
In reply to Richard Carter: I tried a waterproof mini radio once for swimming. Doing any kind of exercise, or just out hiking or biking on my own, I'm normally listening to podcasts so I thought this might work to take my mind off the boredom of swimming for 45 minutes. Total failure in the sense I couldn't really hear through the earphones whilst swimming properly. It was pretty cheap so not the end of the world, but I've figured swimming you just need to listen to your own thoughts! I'd be interested to hear if anyone has found a listening device of any type that works for swimming.
In reply to Lurking Dave:

Perfect, cheers
 Philo22 18 Dec 2012
In reply to Richard Carter: Don't buy anything 'cheap' off ebay! Thought I had a bargain on a waterproof camera case last year. Popped in my digi and went snorkeling. Case promptly filled with water, costing me a £70 camera. A very helpful Chinese customer assistant informed me that I had obviously been using it wrong...
 Philo22 18 Dec 2012
In reply to Philo22: (I'm sure you wouldn't anyway, just spotted a good opportunity to tell that story!)
 Nicola 18 Dec 2012
In reply to Philo22:

I got a cheap waterproof mp3 player off Ebay from China for around a tenner. It works fine, just lacks the functionality of more expensive players like shuffle.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...