Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - 35-40 litre pack

the ant hill mob - on 20 Dec 2012
Hi guys,

I currently have a osprey mutant that I used for a couple of weeks in the alps over the summer, and climbing crags in the UK etc. the bag is fine and does the job....but I don't like it.... there is too much going on, loads of straps/gadgets that could be simplified and made better! I brought the pack after reading some reviews and watching a couple of youtube videos, all seemed good, but now in my minute experience i've realised i need to simplify it.

So i've been browsing the web, and so far what i like the look of are Berghaus Capacitor 35, after reading the north ridge post, the north ridge ballistic 35 looks good, and originally had my eye on quechua bioassay 35 (now sold out and replaced with a simond), does anyone have either or, are they as simple as the look but still do the job, also robust etc. any recommendations?

planning a weekend walking in scotland in jan, more sport/trad climbing between, then a month or so in the alps in the summer, so bag need to serve the purpose for these needs, but mostly alps.

thanks for any help, and merry christmas!
... not showing 20 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums