/ Dry tooling in England?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Murko Fuzz - on 22 Dec 2012
Dear All,

is there somewhere to do a bit of tooling around N Herefordshire / S Shropshire? Indoors or out.

Ta.
philhilo - on 22 Dec 2012
In reply to Murko Fuzz: I live in Solihull and the nearest to me is Masson Lees nr Matlock. Otherwise its White Goods up by Wrexham. Unfortunately you can count the venues on the fingers of one hand. White Goods is well worth the travel.
timjones - on 22 Dec 2012
In reply to Murko Fuzz:
> Dear All,
>
> is there somewhere to do a bit of tooling around N Herefordshire / S Shropshire? Indoors or out.
>
> Ta.

Who is asking and why?

I have a few potential options shortlisted for exploration :-)

In reply to timjones:

Just me asking; I'm visiting relatives in the area for christmas, on way back from France & need to do some training. The autumn's been all about skiing and my arms aren't too reliable!
timjones - on 22 Dec 2012
In reply to Murko Fuzz:
> (In reply to timjones)
>
> Just me asking; I'm visiting relatives in the area for christmas, on way back from France & need to do some training. The autumn's been all about skiing and my arms aren't too reliable!

I thought it might be a Christmas visit.

The better options need a quiet mid-week sounding out :-(
ads.ukclimbing.com
In reply to Murko Fuzz:

Cheers, good luck with your project venues. There's various of us contemplating the development of some place or other in Lochaber, but unfortunately there's not too many options. The country must have loads of old quarries or manky crags no use for rock climbing. One day perhaps we'll have whole guidebooks given over to dry tooling!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.