UKC

anyone driving to font anytime soon? I need a massive favour!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 air 22 Dec 2012
Hey Guys,

On a recent failed mission to the forest my car broke down on the A1... so badly that I couldn't drive to font or back to the uk. Since I couldn't fly with my pads AND my stuff I had to abandon some things......

My boulder pads are still in the car at a garage not too far off the beaten track.

My favour to ask is if anyone is heading that way if ya wouldn't mind making a slight detour to grab 2x boulder mats and my chalk pot and bring them back to the UK.

You can use all the chalk and use my mats for your forest adventure and I'll arrange to get them from where ever you call home in the UK, you can use them here until I can get them from you as well!

I'll bake you something for your troubles as well..!!!!

love and cookies,
air

nasher47 23 Dec 2012
In reply to air:

I'm going to font in Jan... what pads are they? My boot space won't take overly big pads...
OP air 24 Dec 2012
In reply to nasher47: theres a small alpkit one and an evolv iceman, pretty average sized.
 nasher47 24 Dec 2012
In reply to air:

Where abouts is it that they need picking up from... I need to check with my co-fonteers that they're happy to make he detour.
OP air 24 Dec 2012
In reply to nasher47: literally just off the A1. address is 397 Rue des Cerisiers Roussel, Pontpoint, France if you wanna pop it into google maps
 nasher47 25 Dec 2012
In reply to air:

Should be ok to get that for you. send me an e-mail nasher47@hotmail.com and we'll sort it out properly.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...