UKC

Womens Patagonia Powderbowl Jacket (M, Pink/Red)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Ghunt1985 22 Dec 2012
I'm selling a Womens Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket that was purchased last year and wasn't used AT ALL! It has been sat in storage the whole time. It is, therefore, being sold as new/unused. It's pink/red, a size medium and has absolutely no marks, scratches etc whatsoever. It retails at £400 and I'm asking for a bargain price of only £150.

I can email pictures upon request but here is a link to a Youtube video demonstrating the very same jacket I have for sale.

youtube.com/watch?v=SipQICXbyUQ&

I'm heading home for xmas tomorrow and will be back in London on the 31st. I will be free to send it next day then, just in time for your ski trip. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

Here are the details from Patagonia.com:

Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm;
100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet.
Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down. Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment and seals out snow (US patent number 5263202).

Slim Zip installation with watertight-coated zippers reduce bulk and weight.
Pit zips quickly release heat;
pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff over or under gloves with less bulk.
Fully-featured powder skirt is adjustable; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants to keep snow out and skirt down.
Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one forearm, two interior drop-in pockets, one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing.
2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 100-g (60-g in the hood and sleeves) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
1037 g (36.6 oz)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...