/ seems im in agreement with Piers Morgan!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Kimono - on 24 Dec 2012
AdrianC - on 24 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b: Ha ha! Just saw that and thought the same.
Bimble on 24 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

Lets just hope none of those gun nuts take it upon themselves to shoot him. Now that'd be a shame...
MJ - on 24 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

Slight problem with him being deported, it means the slimey tw*t will come back to the UK!
The Lemming - on 24 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

Looks like Peirs is going to get more support after the latest atrocity with two Firemen shot.
Kimono - on 24 Dec 2012
In reply to The Lemming:
those firemen should be armed!!
1100110 on 24 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b: I knew that guns were widespread in the US, but 88.8 for every 100 people is insane.
GrendeI on 25 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b: The stupidity that spawns from that nation is dumbfounding and to think they are a major world power. Quite frankly I'm scared.
needvert on 25 Dec 2012
In reply to GrendeI:
> (In reply to kieran b) The stupidity that spawns from that nation is dumbfounding and to think they are a major world power. Quite frankly I'm scared.

They are *the* major world power.

And surely guns in the hands of their civilian population is a pretty minor reason for the rest of the world to be worried.
stevieb - on 25 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:
I think Piers Morgan has reasonable views on lots of subjects, unfortunately he's a slimy egotistical cock.
Ridge - on 25 Dec 2012
In reply to TryfAndy:
> (In reply to kieran b)
>
> Lets just hope none of those gun nuts take it upon themselves to shoot him. Now that'd be a shame...

As Stephen Fry said, that would be the definition of countryside..
Rob Exile Ward on 25 Dec 2012
In reply to stevieb: Sadly I think that's true.
Lord of Starkness - on 25 Dec 2012
In reply to Ridge:
> (In reply to TryfAndy)
> [...]
the definition of countryside..

Classic!

Simon Caldwell - on 27 Dec 2012
andy - on 27 Dec 2012
In reply to Toreador: brilliant. only 20,000 more signatories needed and they'll have to deal with both...

And you can sign it from here! Yay!
stp - on 27 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

Watched it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC4JJWUtzkc

I don't think Morgan did particularly well. Mr Pratt was far calmer and more composed. Morgan's arguments were also pretty poor - there was a lot of obvious problems with Pratt's arguments that he just didn't pick up on. By ending up all het up and hurling insults I don't think he did the anti-gun lobby any favours.

As for the deportation petition: what a total joke.
Wonko The Sane - on 27 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b: Are they legally obliged to debate the subject if it gets the required votes??

I know we have similar petitions, but they don't have teeth. If they did, I'd start one to expatriate the entire cast of Brookside, past, present and future.
andy - on 27 Dec 2012
In reply to Wonko The Sane:
> (In reply to kieran b) Are they legally obliged to debate the subject if it gets the required votes??
>
> I know we have similar petitions, but they don't have teeth. If they did, I'd start one to expatriate the entire cast of Brookside, past, present and future.

What? Even Petra?

In reply to andy: I don't know who she is? I've never watched it. It's on after Big Bang and occasionally I hear the first three bars of the theme tune, this in itself is enough to bring on convulsions as I scrabble for the remote!
I think actually seeing it would bring on an anuerism.
Dominion - on 27 Dec 2012
In reply to kieran b:

Seems mad to be in agreement with Piers Morgan, but I have to say that his riposte to the people who want him deporting because he is campaigning against the 2nd Amendment of the US constitution about the right to bear arms means that they are over-riding the 1st Amendment about the Right to Free Speech - or think that free speech only applies to them if they agree with it - was quite relevant

I doubt they'll get that point though.

There was a cartoon in Private Eye, along with an article entitled "Obama Launches 'Operation Stable Door'"

It was a two scene cartoon, the left with a picture of a handgun, titled "Gun" and the 2nd picture with bundles and bags of money, one with "arms industry" written on it, titled "The Silencer"

This must be pretty much the first time that Private Eye would actually agree with / support Piers Morgan, too...
||-)
ads.ukclimbing.com
andy - on 27 Dec 2012
In reply to Wonko The Sane: it finished in 2003! She was one of the first characters - topped herself by jumping off the Mersey Ferry. Quite a fox in the early 80's.

You probably had to be there...
In reply to andy:
> (In reply to Wonko The Sane) it finished in 2003! She was one of the first characters - topped herself by jumping off the Mersey Ferry. Quite a fox in the early 80's.
>
> You probably had to be there...

See? the program is SO traumatic, I can't even think of it's name. I meant Hollyoaks.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.