UKC

Bourne Legacy

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Phil1919 26 Dec 2012
Saw the Bourne legacy for the first time last night. Very good. How good are numbers 2 3 and 4?
 Dominion 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Phil1919:

If you mean...

1. The Bourne Identity
2. The Bourne Supremacy
3. The Bourne Ultimatum

...then I avoided them for a long time, then bought the Triple pack DVD set, and watched the first film, and then the following night watched the 2nd film, and was champing at the bit the following night to get home and watch the third, and I wasn't disappointed.

Haven't seen 4. The Bourne Legacy, though...

jezb1 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Dominion: 4 was also very good, well worth a watch.

Much slicker and more action packed compared to 1. Prefer Matt Damon as the lead though.
In reply to Phil1919: Havent seen 4 but the first three are amazing.
 Fraser 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Phil1919:

As above.
 Glyno 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Phil1919:

I'd agree with above
 anonymouse 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Dominion:
The first one was brilliant and felt fresh. Second and third were more of the same. Bourne is brilliantly and dangerously inventive.

Number four was a bit lacklustre I thought. It felt like an episode of a spin off TV series with third rate actors replacing the original cast.
Wonko The Sane 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Phil1919: I didn't even watch all of it. Failed to grip me. The other three were great.
You should watch Hanna.......... absolutely brilliant and a soundtrack by the chemical brothers.
 CharlieW 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Phil1919: If you enjoyed the films then I really recommend the books. Hard to put down.
 Bulls Crack 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Phil1919:

Watch out for number 5 where he gets a bit lazy and unprofessional: The Bourne Complacency, followed quick by number 6: the Bourne Redundancy
 ollieollie 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Phil1919: 123 quality films
 Duncan Bourne 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Phil1919:
The Bourne Identity had two things in it that gave it top marks in my book
1. Neil Bentley doing the climbing stunts
2. a best Mini chase since the Italian job

OP Phil1919 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Duncan Bourne: I liked the way Bourne was basically a nice guy. As long as you weren't chasing him, when, fair enough, he was likely to kill you, he treated those about him with real respect. I'll look forward to seeing the next two. Thanks.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...