Rock Destinations forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Costa Blanca car hire - problem?

The Ivanator - on 28 Dec 2012
OK, so I've arranged car hire for my forthcoming Costa Blanca trip, it was mysteriously cheap so I thought I'd better read the small print and find out why ...a couple of things came up:
1. (possibly big problem) is the rental company say that to collect the car you need to put a deposit down on a credit card bearing the name of the main driver, I don't have a credit card. I have a debit card, could borrow wife's credit card (with sweet talking) but not sure if either of these is going to be acceptable - anyone know if I'm likely to be turned away without a car (nightmare).
2. (just cheeky) the car will be supplied with a full tank of petrol which will be charged for on arrival - price charged "may be higher than payable at local pumps" if I actually am allowed to drive the car away anyone know how much I'll be stung on the fuel?
Any wisdom or advice gratefully received.
... not showing 49 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums