/ Rab expedition 1200 sleeping bag mint cond 325

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
michaelo271 - on 30 Dec 2012

Hi

For sale:

Rab Expedition 1200 Sleeping Bag, in mint condition (as new!). Bought in June this year for a Trip to Nepal, used for six nights in total and always with a silk liner. In fact I only zipped it up twice as it kept me so warm! This bag is one down from the top of the range and has a comfort rating of -40oC and an extreme rating of -67oC! Comes complete with the Rab storage sack but unfortunately I have misplaced the compression sack but these can be picked up very cheaply. These bags retail at over 500, I am looking for 325 including first class recorded delivery in the UK.

Scarpa Omega Double Lined Winter Mountaineering Boots size 11.5 - 12. I was told to buy a boot at least a size bigger than normal. I am a 10.5 and with thick socks and slightly swelled feet these are perfect for me. In very good condition, a few scuffs but the tread, boots and liners are all in great condition, they have also got new laces in them. 75 including first class recorded delivery in the UK.

If anyone wants any pictures or further information please let me know and I will happily give it to you.

Cheers
Withnail - on 02 Jan 2013
In reply to michaelo271:

You have mail
michaelo271 - on 07 Jan 2013
In reply to michaelo271: Rab sleeping bag now sold, Scarpa Omega's still available.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.