UKC

Rab expedition 1200 sleeping bag mint cond £325

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
michaelo271 30 Dec 2012

Hi

For sale:

Rab Expedition 1200 Sleeping Bag, in mint condition (as new!). Bought in June this year for a Trip to Nepal, used for six nights in total and always with a silk liner. In fact I only zipped it up twice as it kept me so warm! This bag is one down from the top of the range and has a comfort rating of -40oC and an extreme rating of -67oC! Comes complete with the Rab storage sack but unfortunately I have misplaced the compression sack but these can be picked up very cheaply. These bags retail at over £500, I am looking for £325 including first class recorded delivery in the UK.

Scarpa Omega Double Lined Winter Mountaineering Boots size 11.5 - 12. I was told to buy a boot at least a size bigger than normal. I am a 10.5 and with thick socks and slightly swelled feet these are perfect for me. In very good condition, a few scuffs but the tread, boots and liners are all in great condition, they have also got new laces in them. £75 including first class recorded delivery in the UK.

If anyone wants any pictures or further information please let me know and I will happily give it to you.

Cheers
 Jon Wylie 02 Jan 2013
In reply to michaelo271:

You have mail
michaelo271 07 Jan 2013
In reply to michaelo271: Rab sleeping bag now sold, Scarpa Omega's still available.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...